The festival takes place in the capital of Saxony-Anhalt: Magdeburg, more precisely on the terrain of the Bike-Inn (Luisenthaler Straße / Prester).
Approach by car via A2:
- departure "Magdeburg Zentrum"
- city motorway ("Magdeburger Ring") towards centre, departure "Zentrum"
- at the first traffic light keep straight on
- at the second traffic light turn right
- at the next three traffic lights always keep straight on; you'll cross the "Elbe"
- after you crossed the "Alte Elbe" turn right towards "Cracau - Prester - Randau"
- follow the rails until they end
- stay on the main street. You'll reach the town sign at the end of Magdeburg
- ~ 800m after you passed the town sign there's a red and yellow watchtower on the left side
- turn left there. Take care, short path!
Approach by tramway starting at the main station:
- leave the station at the main entrance
- cross the street going to the left and pass the "Pizza Hut"
- go to the tramway station ("City Carrée") and take tram number 4 towards "Cracau" until you reach the terminal station
- follow the main road
- ~ 800m after you passed the town sign there's a red and yellow watchtower on the left side - turn left there!
map24.com ¤ stadtplan.magdeburg.de
Hotels and guesthouses: magdeburg-tourist.de
Of course you can also take a tent with you and sleep on the terrain of the Bike Inn. For those who'd like to sleep in their cars we have a limited number of parking spaces on the terrain itself. First come, first served! ;)